REHEARSAL: Scene 22
A documentary on Mark Travis’ way of working with actors, using the Art of Interrogation.
REHEARSAL: The Macbeth Project
TRAVIS INTERNATIONAL FILM INSTITUTE
announces the production of the documentary film on
the Mark Travis Technique of Working with Actors
Demonstrating the radical MARK TRAVIS TECHNIQUE of REHEARSING A SCENE by
MARK W. TRAVIS
EDEN LEE MURRAY
Directed by MARK W. TRAVIS
Produced by ELSHA TAYA TRAVIS and KEVIN KEAVENEY
The MARK TRAVIS TECHNIQUE OF WORKING WITH ACTORS is unparalleled in triggering the core of each character and catapulting them into the scene – seeking and fearing, not knowing what they will encounter.
Actors love it, thrilled to get out of the way and let their characters take over. Directors who enjoy the immediacy of improv, get to go out on a limb and learn how to direct without directing. And YOU, in the audience, get to add to the moment-to-moment tension and unraveling of the scene.
Location of production: KOA THEATER, 780 S Beretania St., Honolulu, HI 96813
SIX (6) ARTISTICALLY DISRUPTIVE PERFORMANCES, each geared to a different aspect of the characters, or a different mood for the scene, or any unforeseen secret that – oops! – gets exposed.
JOIN ONE OR ALL 6 PERFORMANCES:
- Friday, April 28, 7:30 – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, April 29, 7:30 – 9:00 PM
- Sunday, April 30, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
- Friday, May 5, 7:30 – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, May 6, 7:30 – 9:00 PM
- Sunday, May 7, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
- For information about The Travis Technique, watch the film REHEARSAL: Scene 22
- For information about how to get tickets, please stay tuned by subscribing to the newsletter.
All performances, including the audience, will be recorded.
Your ticket purchase and attendance signify your consent to be filmed.
Los Angeles, California, USA
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA